DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
ParalegalPA - Pittsburgh
Valid Through: 2/22/2022
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are looking for a Real Estate Paralegal. This position requires an energetic and customer service-driven professional that will focus on delivering top-notch service. The successful candidate will be a team player and assist in reviewing preliminary title reports, payoffs, clearing title requirement and preparing CD settlement statements.
The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring our clients are satisfied with our service and that our business processes are the best in the industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing contracts, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents
- Facilitating communication between the lawyers for buyer and seller
- Negotiating contracts
- Reviewing title reports
- Monitoring financial transactions and foreclosures
- Preparing legal descriptions of land
- Preparing documents for eviction proceedings
- 2+ years of real estate plus corporate paralegal experience
- Experience in commercial real estate closing preparation preferred
- Minimum of high school graduation. College degree preferred, paralegal certificate helpful.
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple individuals, to communicate well in a remote setting, as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Good planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Excellent administrative/secretarial proofreading skills, including attention to detail
- Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including cross-office
- Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment in dealing with highly confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Positive and professional demeanor