DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Admin AssistantPA - Pittsburgh
Valid Through: 2/22/2022
We are looking for a critical thinking multi-tasker to work as a Secretary / Administrative Assistant for a Title Company in Pittsburgh.
Escrow or Title Insurance experience is a huge plus, but not required. We are looking for candidates with experience answering multiple phone lines, able to handle heavy call volume daily, previous reception experience as well as great customer service and communication skills. This company promotes growth, and there is room for advancement into an exciting Escrow career.
As a Receptionist, you are the "Welcoming Committee of the office! You are responsible for various duties that help support and ensure that the Office operates in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will be engaging, professional and not bothered by having to juggle multiple tasks.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Minimum one (1) years of previous experience as a Receptionist; experience in the Escrow or Real Estate industry is preferred, but not required
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Microsoft Office proficiency