DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title ExaminerCA - Irvine
Search, Examine and type ownership reports on a national level within the next business day of
receipt while maintaining service levels and providing customer service.
- Search and Examine, type, and review all available Ownership & Encumbrance reports. If unable to examine with resources available, the order must be assigned to an examiner within the VINCA database;
- Benchmark to complete a minimum of 15 Ownership & Encumbrance reports daily;
- Search, complete and deliver all Loss Mitigation products submitted;
- Type all final examinations into the VINCA system on the
- Title O/E Template;
- Search and complete additional recording information products as necessary;
- Adhere to all default production procedures;
- Respond to situations professionally and in accordance with the customer service policy;
- Assist in backing up other team members when necessary;
- Adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and Policies and Procedures;
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in default and title insurance industries.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.