DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow Officer with Book of BusinessFL - Miami
Escrow Officer with Book of Business
Our client is currently seeking a hardworking and experienced Escrow Officer with a book of business to join one of Miami's fastest-growing title companies. We are looking for an escrow officer with a well-established client base.
Increase your overall resale and refinance market share in Miami and the surrounding markets by building strong relationships with REALTORS, mortgage brokers loan originators, banks, and credit unions.
We are looking for a team player who acts as the liaison between the inside office staff and clients in the field, as well as performs the duties of an escrow officer.
- Must have an established book of business.
- Must be confident in building new business and maintaining current customer's needs.
- Strong social media skills are a plus.
Escrow Officer role:
Completes real estate transactions by determining requirements, clearing titles, assembling and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and following buyer, seller, and lender instructions
- Obtain clear title by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, satisfying existing liens and encumbrances
- Establish escrow account by depositing funds and maintain account records; close escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds
- Prepare escrow instructions and title documents
- Complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Communicate with lenders regarding such things as follow up needs and instructions
- Manage all phases of documentation including assembling and reviewing documents, completing documents, obtaining signatures, recording and filing, and final closing statements/title disbursement
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct closings
- Review papers with parties, answer questions, explain provisions and procedures as needed during the closing process
- Manage positive client relationships
- Ensure compliance with title and escrow regulations
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of title, escrow, and closing practices
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3 to 5 years escrow and closing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of title, escrow, and closing practices in Florida
- Experience providing quality customer service; excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate; can handle high volume without sacrificing accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced functionality in Microsoft Office products
- Strong time management and organizational skills; capable of multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)polished and tactful
- Able to maintain professionalism, integrity, and polite demeanor in all work-related activities;
- Can readily adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Have an exemplary record of attendance and punctuality
- Maintain stationary position up to one hour at a time in order to utilize telephone and computers.
- Heavy reliance on communication with persons inside and outside the company, in the English language, through the spoken or written word; must be able to exchange accurate information in these communications.
- Able to build, retain, and maintain an established book of business by utilizing best practices in sales and business development.
- Able to exercise good judgment and sound decision making, remain positive, and preserve interpersonal relationships when choosing behaviors for dealing with a variety of personalities, behaviors, and reactions.
- Ability to utilize several different computer software programs, the ability to properly interpret and apply information from those programs, and to input information into the programs.
- Perform duties without direct oversight in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity, able use to reasoning skills to determine which information is included in these categories.