DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Sr Escrow Officer Branch ManagerFL - Tampa
The incumbent must have prior experience as a Escrow Officer to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years Florida Title and Escrow experience, and have a willingness and ability to lead and manage others, including recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing performance management. This is a fast paced, friendly office environment.
This position also requires excellent customer service skills and they ability to multi task and problem solve quickly.
Responsibilities include the Following:
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Oversee activities including order entry process through title insurance policy issuance.
- Must be able to understand how to work with and oversee the work activities including HOA Companies, taxing authorities, lenders, and other third parties involved in the real estate transaction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
- Collaborate with the title and underwriting departments to resolve title issues.
- Knowledge and skill to prepare HUD/Settlement statements and revisions as required
- Professionally assist all clients including real estate agents, and all parties to the transaction and any internal company personnel with questions
- Responsible to ensure the closing file has been disbursed according to the lenders written closing instructions and all documents are properly recorded timely
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- High level of demonstrated customer service and time management skills.
- 3+ years Florida Title and Escrow experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- RamQuest system knowledge preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as underwriting guideline matrix, lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Effective written and oral communication.
Majesty Title Services provides an outstanding total compensation package. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Majesty Title Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Escrow: 5 years
- Escrow Officer: 3 years
- Escrow Officer