DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow OfficerFL - Clearwater,
We are looking for an Escrow Officer to work for a busy office in Clearwater, FL. We are hoping to interview and hire immediately,
Candidate must be able to prepare closing documents, including settlement statements, conduct closings, manage funding's and review signed closing packages for accuracy. Candidate must also be willing to travel to closings in our various locations and work the days and hours necessary to perform all assigned responsibilities
Some Responsibilities may include:
- Create title commitments and/or underwrite a signification workload of customer orders
- Resolve assigned title commitments and/or underwriting/coverage queries made by customers or third parties in a timely fashion
- Assist title and escrow personnel with title commitments, survey reads, underwriting, etc. on transactions
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma, GED, or equivalent years' experience required
- Experience working with title principles and practices including, but not limited to, laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, etc. affecting the title industry.
- Ability to work in a "high volume " environment Great work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, Team Player Experience