DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Real Estate Appointment SettersFL - Delray Beach
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
- Informing the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
6 am to 3 pm PST Monday through Friday
Pay: $16 to $18 hour DOE
Making outbound calls off leads to scheduling homeowners with Agents.