DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Accounting AnalystFL - Palm Beach Gardens
Start Date: 6/21/2021
Valid Through: 9/20/2021
We're now hiring a talented Accounting Clerk to join the team. If you're eager for your next challenge, don't hesitate to apply.
Responsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department. Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in mathematics.
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records.
- Under direct supervision, performs entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Posts journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy.
- Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent with 1 - 3 years of experience in a related field.