DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Customer Service Representative IMO - Saint Louis
Valid Through: 6/14/2022
- Performs routine sorting, scanning/imaging, filing and mailing of post-closing documents according to established procedures.
- Demonstrates basic technical aptitude and knowledge of systems and tools.
- Supports processing of signed loan packages including: package receipt, document scanning/imaging and secure filing.
- Monitors incoming mail, receives and sorts for internal distribution.
- Returns recorded documents to customers and third-party lenders via outgoing mail, airfreight or overnight shipments.
- Performs scanner maintenance to ensure functionality.
- Conducts daily document tracking.
- Assists with order exception management.
- Assists with ad-hoc requests/projects as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Develops basic skills to perform repetitive, routine activities.
- Typically requires little to no prior training or related work experience.
- Follows clearly defined procedures to complete duties.
- Works under direct supervision with little autonomy.