DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow Processor ISD - Sioux Falls
Valid Through: 9/11/2021
- To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages.
- Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
- Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy. Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
- Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval.
- Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
- Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent.
- On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
- Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
- Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance. Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules.
- Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
- Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and recordings.
- Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Completion of a High School diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
- Complete company required training and classes as directed by your manager.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue centers viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Under general supervision: occasional supervision over repetitive tasks.
- New duties or project-type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Work is primarily light; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.