DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Sr Manager, Sales and Operations PlanningCA - Oxnard
We are seeking for a Sr. Manager, Sales & Operations Planning
- Evaluate capacity constraints for each technology and constrain monthly plan while maximizing revenue across multiple revenue streams.
- Create CM plans based on internal capacity constraints and strategically outsourced products.
- Translate plans from sellable units to manufacturing units based on bill of materials.
- Adhere to business rules through constrained planning process (MOQ's, time phasing, etc.)
- Work with operations departments to adjust future plans to maintain inventory weeks on hand goals based on demand and actuals tracking
- Work with operations team on recovery planning when issues arise to prioritize skus at a strategic level
- Confirm all new launch and key restock dates and quantities with operations team to ensure alignment across the organization
- Adhere to variable cost targets through planning process
- Adhere to guidelines on total spend allowed within monthly plans and communicate any impacts of plan shortages to remain in budget
- 5+ years working in technical experience in data analysis and intelligence in a large production environment
- Previous operations experience in a production and/or metrics intensive performance environment
- Knowledgeable in process improvement and metrics development
- APICS Certification preferred data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Able to communicate effectively with senior management, peers, and colleagues cross-functionally
- Experience working in start-up environments is a plus
EDUCATION: BA/BS in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Statistics, and/or related field.