DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Purchasing ManagerCA - Oxnard
We are seeking for a Purchasing Manager
- Develop and execute procurement strategies.
- Propose process and system enhancements that will improve overall supply chain lifecycle efficiencies, risk mitigation and lower the cost of doing business.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Set the standards for the management of vendors, products and delivery performance.
- Manage supplier scorecards and performance reviews for SLAs, quality and price.
- Lead supplier selection and negotiation processes for pricing and contracts for improved cost, terms and flexibility.
- Manage logistics and parts shipping to deployment destinations.
- Assist with contract negotiations, establish favorable credit terms and conditions, monitor and reduce freight costs.
- Build and help maintain systems to monitor inventory and sales across the ecommerce channels.
- Manage the development, implementation and continuous improvement of procurement activities including all inventory and non-inventory products, services and supplies necessary for operations.
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, developing engineering standards or related experience.
- Familiar with POS, inventory management, or ERP systems.
- Strong business acumen, analytical & negotiation skills, understands P&L.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5% cost savings per quarter
- Adherence to standard costs
- Establish (3) month plan leading into Holiday