DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Demand AnalystCA - Oxnard
We are seeking for a Demand Analyst
- Pull purchase orders from wholesale customers, analyze inventory available to commit, and work cross functionally with operations and planning teams to commit based on production and inventory availability from other revenue streams.
- Provide inventory team with transfer request forms to ensure product is shipped to wholesale customers on time and in full.
- Complete final PO commitments to wholesale partners on a weekly basis.
- Analyze and identify skus with high or low days on hand and troubleshoot cross functionally to bring inventory within targets.
- Audit inventory being produced on a weekly basis and highlight any issues with appropriate teams on overproduction or errors in receipts.
- Perform inventory uploads based on merchandising strategy direction and discontinued sku timing.
- Work with operations and inventory to troubleshoot any inventory discrepancies and request recounts when necessary.
- Oversee key new launch assortments to ensure inventory is allocated to the right bundles to maximize sell through and revenue opportunities.
- Validate all new launch commitments with operations team and check in on execution progress to ensure new launch dates and quantities are being met.
- Communicate discontinued skus to operations and inventory teams
- Advanced in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong change-management
- Highly organized and well-versed in execution of deliverables
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-sufficient/ take initiative
- Innovative problem-solving skills