DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
VP, Brand Development OperationsCA - Oxnard
We are seeking for a VP, Brand Development Operations
The Vice President of Brand Development Operations will work cross functionally with teams to develop a robust product pipeline that aligns with customer trends and business goals. The Vice President of Brand Development Operations will be tasked with leading new product launches from ideation through final qualification prior to manufacturing.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, leading the execution of the integrated strategic direction of product and packaging innovation and development
- Ensure timely development of all formula, package, testing and qualification for all products launches communicating key deliverables early and often to ensure that dates are achieved
- Coordinate and oversee the development of product launch plans, working collaborating with all development teams to ensure a holistic integrated marketing plan, including supporting sales materials.
- Act as a brand steward for all product innovation and renovation; role model uncompromising quality.
- Effectively communicate product strategy and innovation priorities across the organization, relaying department and organizational opportunities and objectives, and identifying potential barriers as appropriate.
- Build, retain and motivate a team of product management professionals.
- Build effective relationships with cross functional teams and senior leadership.
- Develop and manage cost estimates, project timelines, and budgets.
- 10+ years of progressive professional experience in the product development and integration, Client or Food and Beverage Industry preferred.
- A strong understanding of product innovation, strategic marketing and operations
- Proven track record of innovation, growth and product development, including the successful launch of new products or concepts, that set trends, rather than follow them.
- Experience in the product development, ideation through completion, with a focus on execution of product launch on time.
- Demonstrated disciplined approach to analyzing, presenting, and taking ownership of results.
- Relevant experience balancing both the strategic and tactical challenges of growing a business.
- Proven ability to create, implement, and own strategic development of product development plans with the objective of growing an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly by being forward thinking and role modeling for others to follow.
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to present ideas effectively and persuasively.