DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
RD Lab ManagerCA - Oxnard
We are eeking for a R&D Lab Manager
- Responsible for independently identifying the needs of the brands within R&D, including formula, package and process.
- Lead the BF team, support their needs and growth.
- Support Leads in their need to guide the spirals.
- Leading the interview process for open BF positions in R&D.
- Establishing schedules for required R&D activities with special emphasis on work-place efficiency.
- Responsible for attending timeline meeting with the cross functional teams.
- Assist formulators in identifying high risk/Client technologies and coordinate scale-ups and line trials for new products and formulations.
- Work in a close-knit team environment collaborating with the cross functional team.
- Make critical observations, solve problems, and proactively make decisions in pursuing the direction of projects
- Start learning the skill of writing and training for Lab SOP's.
- Develop industry network that can be leveraged to enable the innovation process, including participation in industry organizations such as SCC and developing relationships with raw material suppliers
- Adhere to company safety guidelines at all times
- Support all activities of the R&D Team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
- 2 to 3+ years of experience or equivalents
- Experience working with and fully understand lab environment is required
- Ability to successfully lead and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Possess good GMP knowledge
- Proactive, accountable and goal oriented to achieve results and professional growth
- Drive change, good learning ability and adaptability.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects; use a good judgement in difficult situations
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and possess the ability to make decisions in order to maintain progress on projects
- Make quality decisions weighing the relevant variables and always acting in the best interest of the brand, its employees and customers
- Approaches situations with a collaborative mindset to ensure the team's success
- Understand the right message medium and uses active listening skills