DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Process EngineerCA - Oxnard
We areseeking for a Process Engineer
We are seeking for a Process Engineer who will be responsible for the development of manufacturing processes for new product technologies. The scope of the role involves the scale up from lab bench to full production scale. Process Engineer will be responsible for ensuring reliable scale up with the desired product quality, experience & performance characteristics. They will partner with R&D and Compounding sharing learnings and continuous improvements in our development approaches.
- Understand scale up quality issues and how to proactively respond to them
- Executes programs to develop processes that deliver quality products.
- Defines comprehensive technical standards (example: procedures, specifications) that capture learnings and manufacturing requirements accordingly
- Understands test methods of physical characteristics and interprets relevant test data to improve process design
- Validates performance of production equipment enables changes to improve output. run design of experiments
- Develop/revise and execute validation procedures and protocols as related to equipment, utilities, and processes to ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with appropriate regulatory agency validation requirement and current industry practices
- Builds and applies technical knowledge in the area of product technologies, raw materials, formulae types, manufacturing equipment & processes to develop commercially feasible solutions
- Documents & summarizes data Integrates data to define technical models/hypotheses.
- Documents required product attributes / process parameters including the processing levers, boundaries & controls, set points and ranges
- Communicates results or observations to Director & team members.
- Recognizes & flags unexpected learnings.
- Makes connections to help Identify & qualify new technologies & technical routes for breakthrough benefits
- Ensure that the planning department is aware of all current operating constraints
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years relevant Process development experience in Beauty, Food or Pharmaceutical industries
- Strong customer and quality focus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong hands-on commitment
- Confident in relationship building skills
- Passionate attitude with an innovative mind frame
- Highly organized and well-versed in execution of deliverables
- Team oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-sufficient/ take initiative
- Innovative problem-solving skills