DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Supervisor Warehouse OperationsCA - Oxnard
We areseeking a Supervisor of Warehouse Operations
The Supervisor of Warehouse Operations is accountable for the overall operations of multiple warehouse locations on campus, including Shipping, Receiving and Warehouse Inventory. Additional management responsibilities include, but are not limited to: control of finished goods inventory, receiving functions, shipping functions to retail stores, inventory control and transportation across the location on campus. This position will report to the Director of Integrated Solutions.
- Manage operations for Shipping, Receiving and Warehousing and implement policies and procedures
- Process Receiving and Dispatching transactions in the system of records
- Ensure quality of warehouse work is at or above set standards of excellence
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and ensure data storage system is up to date.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse
- Inspect equipment and issue work orders for repair, requisitions, and replacement if necessary
- Establish maintenance programs for all logistics equipment including forklifts, strapping machines, scales, pallet jacks, computers, label printers, shrink wrappers, etc
- Ensure effective utilization of Client, equipment and materials while maintaining applicable cost and delivery metrics
- Report and track KPI's
- Manage cross-functional projects against plans and objectives to meet goals
- Ensure communication with all support groups to accomplish necessary priorities and operational objectives
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Implement WMS system across the enterprise to monitor and track inventory through the distribution chain.
- Identify and resolve issues and create permanent solutions.
- Monitor cycle count schedule to ensure accurate and complete count of inventory.
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- APICS certification preferred but not required
- Confident in relationship building skills
- Highly organized and well-versed in execution of deliverables
- Team oriented, Flexible and adaptable, Self-sufficient
- Innovative problem-solving skills