DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title ClerkWI - Milwaukee
Valid Through: 6/6/2022
We are looking for an Entry-Level Title Clerk for a great Title Agency.
The purpose of the Title Clerk position is to provide support services to the Title Department, help reduce the daily administrative demands, and assist in the production and distribution of title products, performing routine clerical assignments and providing customer service to internal and external customers.
Public record access available on-line within the office.
Schedule: 10AM to 2PM (subject to change) 20 hrs per week
Research public records for properties in various types of real estate transactions.
Search/examine title chains to identify liens, judgments, easements, legal restrictions, etc.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the production and distribution of professional, timely, and error free title products.
- Timely and accurate products and functions are highly emphasized in this position.
- Entering new orders and contracts into the production system.
- Assembling files and creating file number labels.
- Searching title products in TIMS, FastSearch, the history indices or other sources, then obtaining the accompanying documents for the title examiner.
- Distribution of mail, inter-office envelopes, and packages received in the run room.
- Operating postage meter and delivering the out-going mail daily to the mail box.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Maintenance and filing of the hard copy base file system; miscellaneous filing and retrieving files from their proper location.
- Copying documents on tape machines, digital tape machines, computer terminals, or copiers.
- Support the front desk by backing up and filling in for the receptionists as needed.
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external customers/clients.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist as needed and any other projects, tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Candidate must be detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible. Candidate must be familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator, and must possess computer skills. All Real Estate Recordings and Title Insurance experience a plus!