DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Remote Sales ManagerCompany: CO
CO - Greenwood Village
We Have Immediate Openings for Experienced Sales Managers to Work Remotely for One of Our Top Mortgage Clients
Sales Manager will manage goal-oriented Loan Officers; or a specific geographic area, as determined by the Divisional V.P. The Sales Manager will also be primarily responsible for the following: recruiting, hiring and training Loan Officers; for the purposes of originating loans that sell personal production; developing and ensuring continuance of good relationships. The duties for Sales Manager include, but are not limited to, those described below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organization: Develops and implements relationship strategies for satisfying customer needsthrough a full array of products and services.
- Coordination: Utilizes business development skills to establish new business through a structuredand established training program.
- Training: Establishes and maintains a professional, trained and motivated staff through effectiveimplementation of performance and career-development programs.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Exercise administrative control over sales function for direct reports.
- Assume leadership role among Loan Officers.
- Coach, motivate and support Loan Officers to ensure growth and profitability; expected production goals for each Loan Officer: Assist in planning and implementation of new sales and marketing programs in the region. Provide present and potential brokers/sources with superior level of customer service.
- Responsible for development of new business:program guidelines; Generate necessary reports to track sales production and effectiveness of the region's marketing programs. Maintains working knowledge of federal, state and local governments' and private investors' policies and guidelines. Maintains strong familiarity with current trends in the real estate and mortgage banking industries as well as the company's operating policies and procedures. Monitors, evaluates and recommends to senior management changes to department policies and procedures. Formalizes sales strategies, forecasts and reports as necessary. Determine a prospect's needs and sell appropriate product; Sell loans for appropriate amounts, rates and terms that comply with
- Five years or more of management experience in mortgage operations preferred. Minimum Five years of related experience within the mortgage industry.
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient in MS Windows software.
- Proven negotiating skills and forecasting capabilities.
Education: Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or economics
Travel: Minimum of 25%