DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Remote Loan OfficerCompany: CO
CO - Greenwood Village
We Have Immediate Openings for Experienced Loan Officers to Work Remotely for One of Our Top Mortgage Clients
Our client has been consistently voted as best place to work. They focus on the areas that make an Originator successful and have an unmatched Culture. Helping you succeed as an Originator.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organization: Develops and implements strategies, satisfying customer needs through a full array of products and services.
- Coordination: Utilizes judgment and discretion to ensure uninterrupted flow of business.
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers acting as liaison between customer and Company's internal departments to ensure cohesive business flow.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers, and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits and stands for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for mortgage loans:
- Discuss and advise the client of their home loan options.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage applied for including but not limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- license or appointment and appropriate State licensing in good standing. NMLS Current, valid
- Must have applicable state licensing.
- Two to five years' experience is preferred.
- Ability to make sound judgments on the resolution of service, credit decision, funding and post-close issues.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills necessary to prioritize workload and delegate responsibility.