DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
ReceptionistFL - Daytona Beach
We are looking for a front desk receptionist with data entry skills. They would need to be well versed on a computer as well as have great communication and phone skills. They need to be organized, motivated, eager to learn and willing to work long hours if needed due to the volume of our business right now. - They would be responsible for order entry as well as ordering searches from both the underwriters and municipal lien search companies.
- Answer the main phone line and assist callers by answering their questions &/or referring the callers to a proper source. Take messages &/or forward them to employee voicemail.
- Responsible for order entry as well as ordering searches from both the underwriters and municipal lien search companies.
- Distributes and collects incoming mail. Collects and processes outgoing mail. Responsibilities include determining, affixing, and recording postage on registered mail and packages. Also checking in/log all UPS & FEDEX packages.
- Greet and assist guests in a positive and friendly offering coffee and/or substitute beverage
- Maintain supply room: Maintain supply inventory, order supplies, check in supplies when received from vendors, follow-up on problems with supply vendors and provide supplies to staff on request.
- Creates a positive, collaborative, teamwork environment based on the company culture and values.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous experience in an office environment; experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day duties.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills; professional appearance and demeanor
- Need to be organized, motivated, eager to learn and willing to work long hours if needed due to the volume of our business right now.