DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance Recording SpecialistNY - Cedarhurst
JobTracks is looking for a Title Insurance Recording Specialist to fill a Title Insurance opening at a Title Insurance company located in Cedarhurst. The ideal Title Insurance Recording Specialist Candidate should be able to have the following Escrow and Title Insurance Skills:
Requirements of the Title Insurance Recording Specialist Job:
- Prepare and record time-sensitive documents
- Mail recording documents if needed
- Prepare deeds and transfer documents
- Provide exceptional customer service through effective telephone and email communications with clients
- Scan closed files, file them, and organize them to be shredded which includes lifting boxes of files to their storage position
- Review and resubmit rejected documents
- Assisting clients with acris troubleshooting and rejections
- Mailing out recorded documents to clients.
- Assist in other areas of operation, as needed
- Salary $50,000- 75,000/yr. Depending on Experience
- Partial Remote and Possible Full Remote Opportunity
- Full Time position minimum 40 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Company benefits potentially available
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years relevant title insurance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of grant deeds, deed of trust documents, title commitments...etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and title/escrow related software.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Notary knowledge/experience a plus