DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow Officer Operations ManagerTX - Austin
Senior Escrow Officer/Operations Manager - AUSTIN
Job Type & Hours:Full-time, On-site 8:30am to 5:00pm
The Austin real estate market is exploding and so are we!
We're looking for a highly experienced, licensed Texas Senior Escrow Officer who is interested in expanding their career to manage the Title Operations for a high-volume rapidly expanding company. We offer an excellent benefits package to help our employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
401(k) and match
Paid Time Off
11 holidays per yearcharitable activities
About The Company & Position
A recognized leader in Austin's residential and commercial real estate escrow/title insurance sector, our team is composed of highly qualified escrow officers and escrow assistants. We're a close-knit group of caring individuals who enjoy working in a diverse organization where authenticity, warmth, and excellent customer service are shared values.
This is first and foremost a Senior Escrow Officer leadership role. The team will look to you for support on complicated questions and situations and will be looking to you to lead by example. It means that you bring experience, wisdom, and expertise as a Senior Escrow Officer, with a proven track record. It also means that you'll be expected to demonstrate the highest level of forward-thinking, conscientiousness, and attention to detail. You will be the go-to person for support, backup, and guidance for the team. You must be someone who thrives on perfection, working at a fast pace while staying humble, and being someone who possesses an incredible "can do customer service attitude to ensure our client is represented as the premium place to do business where clients will want to return again and again. Because of the high profilethis role will be expected to take, you will become the support for the Escrow Officers and their teams and you'll play a key role in helping to grow the company to the next level while representing the company, its employees, and the rich diversity that makes up our team and our clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Your most critical responsibility will be as a Substitute Escrow Officer, available to step in to lead teams on days when any of the EO's are on vacation or sick. You will not have a book of your own business so that you have the ability to step in and lead the other teams when needed, while training to manage most of the Title Operations/HR needs of the company.
- This role will be responsible for eventually managing the daily operations of the company and staff and be a resource of support. You will develop and improve systems, processes, controls, and procedures that improve the efficiency of the firm and ensure excellent client service. You'll develop training processes and materials, provide Escrow Team support assisting with Closings and Courtesy Closings as needed; field escalated client issues and concerns; perform final quality review of CD/settlement statements and other closing documents;Resolve escalated issues that can cause closing delays
- You'll be working under the supervision and with the support of the Managing Director.
- You will be the point person for HR-related tasks to support our employee base, including supervising the Escrow Officers, Assistants, and the Office Manager. This will include managing the payroll process with our bookkeeper.
- Handle client questions and meetings regarding friendly transfers. Manage relationships with third-party vendors.
- Must have a proven track record, with 7+ years experience as an Escrow Officer in high-volume offices
- Must have a minimum of 2 continuous years at a Texas-based title company.
- Ideally, you will have some experience performing HR functions such as recruiting, hiring, employee relations, and performance management.
- Hands-on, collaborative approach with demonstrated effectiveness in management.
- Previous experience developing and implementing training processes/materials is a huge plus.
- Process-oriented with impeccable organizational and time management ability.
- Above average customer service skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
Pay:Highly Competitive, based on your proven escrow and management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Escrow Officer: 7 years as an Escrow Officer (Required)
- management experience: 2 years of management experience (Preferred)
- employment at a Texas-based title company: 2 years (Required)
- One location - Central Austin
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High-stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Interested in expanding their career to manage Title Operations
Location: Austin, TX
Employment decisions are based on personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.