DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title AssistantFL - Estero
We are looking for an Escrow Officer to join an established Title Agency.
- Responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and develops escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow clients and transactions. Delivers high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing clients and each transaction with new parties.
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database.
- Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable statutory and Federal regulations.
- Manages assigned and prospect clients as their relationship manager; provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for transactions.
- Reviews escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time closing experience, handling in-office closings and off-site, multiple signor location closings.
- Underwriting and legal knowledge preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple actions at once; flexibility to prioritize based on direction of management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as escrow, closing, title, operating and procedure manuals.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with customers and our team of sales, escrow, and title employees.
- Strong written and oral communication and customer service skills required.
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- ResWare experience desired, but not required.
- Commercial transaction experience a plus, but not required.