DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantTX - Fort Worth
We're working with an excellent company in Fort Worth that is looking to add an experiencedEscrow Assistant to their team! They are offering a direct-hire position with FULL benefits! The hiring manager is already interviewing, so don't hesitate! They use Ramquest- so a working knowledge of that would be a huge plus. Curative experience is also important.
- The assistant is required to assist the officer on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions.
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to prepare estimated closing statements for buyers and sellers.
- Must be able to assist lenders with their funding and closing conditions. Enter into the status reports all pertinent information for clients.
- Cover the desk in the absence of the officer. This position is the back up to the officer and manages all aspects as well of the transaction.
- Will assist an Escrow Officer to manage the escrow process from open to close.
- Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.
- Must support and promote the company's Vision, Commitment to Excellence, and Guiding Principles.
2 years as a lead assistant or equivalent experience.
- Funding and disbursement experience is important in this role.
- Curative experience is important
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have a high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow-through, and to follow departmental procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Notary a plus.
- Ramquest knowledge also a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.