DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow ProcessorFL - Englewood
We are seeking an Experienced, Licensed Escrow Processor to join the team of a Title Insurance company. Candidates MUST be able to work independently and process an escrow file in its entirety. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fantastic company!
- Provide requested information or answers to questions from lenders, buyers, and sellers
- Review lender instructions and prepare CD's for all loan transactions
- Prepare HUD's for all cash transactions
- Send HUD's/CD's to the seller for approval
- Send CD's to the lender for approval
- Provide buyers with final figures on all cash transactions
- Obtain final loan documents from lender and review for accuracy
- Prepare Special Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed with Vendor's Lien
- Prepare other miscellaneous title company and builder documents for closing
- Once all final documents are received prepare file for closing
- Obtain signatures from sellers for closing
- Copy driver's licenses and methods of payment for file
- Prepare flash drive with closing and HOA documents for buyers
- Serve as back up closer
- Obtain funding authorization from preferred and outside lenders on residential transactions
- Notify all parties (buyers realtors, salespeople) once a file has funded
- Balance file and disburse funds
- Initiate outgoing wire transfers for payoffs, proceeds, and commissions (if requested)
- Prepare lender packages and checks for distribution
- Ship completed closing packages back to lender per their instructions
- Request bank transfers of Green Brick Title fees into operating and e-Record accounts
- Upload signed buyer closing packages, seller packages, and accounting packages into FileScan and prepare and maintain all title company documents in RamQuest/Qualia
- Record documents using the online e-Record system
- Upload recorded documents into FileScan/Qualia
- Send required post-closing items to Camille in accounting
- Upload seller packages into CB JENI website (CB JENI and Normandy Homes)
- Email seller packages to Southgate Homes and other builders
- Request issuance of final title insurance policies/binders by sending Fidelity required items
- Monitor incoming and outgoing wire notifications
- Assist accounting in clearing issues with monthly three-way reconciliations
- Balance files, cut checks, and initiate wires on a lot and commercial transactions
- Assist with mailing out completed title insurance policies
- Once releases are recorded, policies/binders delivered, and files have a zero-balance mark, close/archive in RamQuest/Qualia
- Ensure all items are uploaded into FileScan and then shred the paper file and its contents
- Maintain Escrow Officer License and Notary Public in good standing
- Phone duty to relieve receptionist for a lunch break
- Back-up for funder/post-closer
- Escrow Officer duties interchangeable with the funding/post-closing duties
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a licensed escrow officer.
- Proficient with Qualia, RamQuest, Closing Market, and TitleWave.
- Escrow License required for regulatory compliance with transaction functions.
- Notary Public required.
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry, particularly related to single-family development and lot takedowns
- High-level understanding of title exceptions and curative actions.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Able to work with a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Team player
- Organization skills
- Strong communication skills