DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Closing AdvisorCompany: Escrow Officer - Remote
TX - Frisco
We are currently looking for a Remote Closing Advisor (Escrow Officer)with industry experience and excellent customer support skills to join the team of a National Title Company. The position is fully remote.
You must be able to work independently with the closing process from start to finish.
Our client, a wholly-owned subsidiary of a real estate powerhouse, is a group of well-funded technology and real estate entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple. We want to modernize the multi-billion dollar title and settlement industry to deliver a seamless, transparent, and delightful experience to buyers and sellers and make our real estate and lending partners look like geniuses and rock stars in the process. We are putting together a team of innovative, hungry, and highly motivated professionals to blend technology and customer service with a dash of automation and good old know-how to build a new kind of national title agency.
As a Closing Advisor (Escrow Officer,) you will be the main point of contact for customers and real estate agents on specific transactions.
- Monitor files throughout the closing process to make sure the title is clear, fees are accurate and parties are aware of any developments
- Work with lenders to create final Closing Disclosures
- Update parties to the transaction as milestones happen in the settlement process
- Manage files in multiple states (state-specific training will be provided)
Skills and Experience:
- In-depth understanding of the documents used in conjunction with settlements
- Experience putting together purchase and sale closing disclosures
- Experience communicating with real estate agents, lenders, buyers, and sellers in purchase and sale transactions
- A unique combination of organization and attention to detail: The overwhelming seems manageable, you commit to looking for things that are out of place and you get more done in less time
- A Multi-Tasker: You are able to work with high-level multi-tasking skills and prioritize in a fast-paced constantly changing environment. You also have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate the demands of the job and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills: When communicating, you hit the point from the get-go and deliver your message in a succinct manner
- Tech-savvy: You're comfortable with technology and learn new programs quickly
- A fun, caring, and humble attitude: We all work hard, but it's important to have a good time, look out for each other, and pitch in wherever needed
What We Offer:
- An open, entrepreneurial environment: New ideas are always welcome. We want to foster an environment of continuous improvement where everyone on the team contributes.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, fully paid family leave, and more
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates and a management team invested in your growth and success.
- We are looking for candidates to work remotely from the following states: Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & Wisconsin.
Equal Opportunity Employer