DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance Officer CommercialCA - Los Angeles
As a National Commercial Title Officer or Paralegal , you will work in conjunction with our Commercial Counsel and underwriters.
Ability to handle large National Commercial transactions across the country, from contract/loan commitment to post closing with minimal supervision.
Experience with drafting closing documents, title insurance and surveys; transfer tax documents; transferring property locally and nationally; and reviewing and revising documents such as escrow agreements and broker agreements.
- Provide general assistance to Agency's title counsel in underwriting and coordinating single and multi-site national transactions.
- Ordering searches, following up with locals for reports, missing documents, searches, surveys, information on local practices, etc.;
- Interacting with internal team members and clients to ensure that service and quality standards are consistently met
- Coordinating pro forma and final policies pre and post-closing
- Preparing settlement statements, and disbursement requests.
- National commercial closing experience and excellent communication skills required.
- Familiarity with escrow instructions, co-insurance, reinsurance and high liability underwriting procedures preferred.
- The position will require some flexibility with hours.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have strong client service skills, must be a flexible team player, extremely organized and detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize your workload and work well under pressure.
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office suite.