DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow Title Branch ManagerVA - Chantilly
The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily activities, including managing the escrow team, closing processes, approval of payroll hours and overall budget responsibilities of the branch. The candidate will lead the branch ensuring the customer, both internal and external, has exceptional customer satisfaction, while maintaining productivity and effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operational excellence of the branch.
- Accountable for supervision and development of the escrow team within the branch.
- Monitor/measure workload, quality of output and overall performance of the branch.
- Make continuing improvement on cost reduction, process efficiencies, increased output while maintaining reduced errors.
- Responsible for monthly customer service scores of the branch.
- Coordinates closing dates with customers, as necessary within the Division.
- Ability to interact with Post Closing Department, resolving any post-closing issues.
- Reviews title commitments and relays curative requirements to parties involved.
- Reviews and ensures the work performed by Escrow staff is in compliance with generally accepted practices.
- Reviews appropriate documents for timely submission to the county recorder.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of title insurance practices.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership abilities and demonstrated ability to successfully coach and develop staff.
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Must create and maintain positive relationships withDivisions, Financial Branches, Financial Corporate Underwriting and Post Closing Departments.