DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow OfficerTX - Austin
We are in search of a friendly, professional and well-organized Escrow Officer to support our growing Title Company in Austin. The ideal candidate is able to effectively manage real estate closing transactions from start to finish, possesses a strong work ethic and desire to represent the company every day in a professional manner. We are looking for a strong customer service-oriented person that is able to exercise independent judgment with proven industry experience necessary to handle any situation that may arise during the escrow process.
Essential functions and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Primary client contact to accomplish closed transactions in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Opening and processing files from start to finish, preparing various forms of settlement statements (CD, HUD-1, Commercial, Buyer & Seller) and all other closing documents required for the transaction.
- Gaining approval directly from lenders and ordering updates from the underwriter to determine clearance to close.
- Scheduling and meeting with clients to execute closings and complete necessary paperwork.
- Establish a professional working rapport with all clients, contacts and any new established relationships.
Qualifications Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in principles, practices and procedures of escrow/title business required
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities and interpersonal skills required
- Superior time management skills, ability to work independently without heavy supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
- High level of professionalism, in demeanor and appearance
- Dedicated, reliable, self-starter
ExperienceRequired Education & Knowledge:
- Associates degree or above preferred; High School Diploma or GED + 2 years of relevant work experience required
- TX Escrow Officer License required
- Minimum 3-5 years of Escrow Officer experience within Texas title industry
- Proficient in RamQuest or similar software system
- PC/Microsoft Office proficient