DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow OfficerAZ - Gilbert
Valid Through: 7/7/2021
We are seeking an Experienced, Licensed Escrow Officer to join the team of a Title Insurance company. Candidates MUST be able to work independently and process an escrow file in its entirety. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fantastic company!
Position Summary: The Escrow Officer is responsible for the completion of real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, clearing title, assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determines escrow requirements by reviewing the purchase & sale agreements, buyer, seller and lender instructions.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title report; resolve title defects; satisfy existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds and maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completes closing the transaction by assembling documents and closing statements; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; reviewing papers with parties to the transaction; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; obtaining signatures.
- Recording and filing of appropriate documents; prepare and distribute final closing statements and order final title policies.
- Closes escrow account by disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing adherence to requirements
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attending in-house training sessions; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintain LPO by attending clock hour classes.
- Maintains contact with all parties throughout the transaction.
- Builds & maintains relationships with agents, builders & lenders or other clients directing business to PNWT.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as an Escrow Officer or LPO
- Proficient in Word and Excel, as well as software and computer proficiency in general
- Excellent customer service, communication, problem solving, decision making and time management skills
- The ability to handle confidential information
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sense of team work
- Strong ability to present technical data to non-technical management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential matters
- A pro-active, quick, enthusiastic and flexible approach