DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Branch Manager Escrow OfficerTX - Houston
Branch Manager / Escrow Officer - Texas
Our client, a leading title company with multiple locationsin Texas is currently seeking a Branch Manager /Escrow Officer to launch a new branch in Texas. This position will be an equity position in our client's company and requires someone with an existing book of business. The branch will be opened anywhere where the candidate has the established book of business. This position is responsible for all activities of the branch to ensure operations are profitable,efficient, complete with a high level of customer service, and are compliant with company policy and procedure.
Our client prides themselves on their culture and their ability to make their company a place that employees enjoy coming to each day. They believe that hard work is important, but we also believe life balance is essential. They encourage and support their employees in becoming their best, both personally and professionally. Everything they produce is the result of the talent and hard work of their team members.
The company offers numerous options to help its employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan and match
- Marketing budget, plus dedicated salespeople for the office.
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Charitable activities and more
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly manage branch operations and profitability
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure
- Maintain on-going knowledge of title, escrow, and closing practices and regulations; keep abreast of all changes to these regulations
- Verify the work and behavior of those in the branch is in keeping with company standards
- Manage branch to ensure an amicable, professional and efficient work environment
- Cross-train branch employees
- Maintain accurate records of branch productivity
- Ensure a balance between productivity goals and quality of service/
- Delegate appropriately
- Set goals for branch employees
- Bachelor's degree and/orminimum of 5 years escrow and closing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience title, escrow, and closing practices in Texas
- We are looking for someone with a book of business.
- Experience providing quality customer service; excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Strong time management and organizational skills; capable of multi-tasking
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to maintain professionalism, integrity, and polite demeanor in all work-related activities; polished and tactful
- Can readily adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of Qualia preferred. Experience with title and escrow software preferred.
- We are looking for someone who has a history of longevity at previous employers.
Location: Any city in Texas
Employment decisions are based on personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.