DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Closing Coordinator - Entry LevelNY - Brooklyn
Valid Through: 1/21/2022
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Professional to join the team of a boutique Title Insurance company in Brooklyn. The ideal candidates should have strong organizational skills, be driven to succeed and interested in launching or continuing their career in the Real Estate Industry.
If you are new to the industry, training will be provided. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Prepare and amend closing policies
- The primary duty of a Closing Coordinator is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table.
- After they gather this information they prepare the settlement sheet and all other necessary documents needed for closing. They also verify the accuracy of the lenders package.
- Finalize title bill to reflect any changes/updates (new recording documents needed, surveys that need to be ordered)
- Schedule closings and assist closers with possible changes and continuations at closing, order continuations & updated municipals searches on scheduled closings, post-closing breakdown on files, prepare closer packages to include policies, invoice, title report, affidavits & survey and assist in other areas of operation, as needed
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year) Recent title processing experience (past 6 years)
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys and sellers.
- High customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have a detail-oriented work ethic