DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Director of Post-Closing Settlement ServicesIL - Palatine
We are looking for a well-seasoned leader and experienced Director of Post-Closing & Settlement Services to join a growing, well-established Title Insurance Company in Chicago, IL. You will be overseeing different departments and several offices in Chicago, and you'd be responsible for the company's day to day operations ensuring all departments are all well-coordinated through regular evaluation and implementation of the company's procedures.
This position requires a leader to be extremely organized, have a keen eye for detail, and the flexibility to work with different aspects of the business.
- Extensive knowledge of the workflow of title duties from start to finish.
- Prior experience as director or operations manager preferred.
- Tech-Savvy, Soft Pro Proficient required.
- Scheduled Closings
- Funding & Recording
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions.
- Identifying and targeting areas in which a business can improve operation.
- Overseeing employee productivity.
- Researching and implementing new directives for business growth.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Work well under pressure.
What's in it for you?
- Up to $130K Salary, depending on your experience.
- Guaranteed $10K bonus for the first couple of years.
- Travel cost reimbursement when needed.