DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Closing CoordinatorNJ - Lyndhurst
We are seeking a highly supportive individual who will take initiative and accountability in driving the progress of title and escrow closings.
Must be familiar with reviewing title documents, legal descriptions and compiling chains of title. Create and maintain positive client and employee relationships. The position is an exciting opportunity to work with a National title unit. This is a growing Title Company and they will train qualified Assistants who have only previously worked in Residential or other areas provided they have Multi-State experience.
Other Duties Include:
- Interpret and act on instructions from customers and title officers.
- Search title plant records, compiling chain of title.
- Use research to create and maintain files, records and reports.
- Review legal documents for accuracy.
- Examine and interpret property tax and assessment reports, follow title practices regarding the issuance of title commitments, policies, endorsements and other title products.
- Obtain payoff demands for liens, HOA dues, and other payable items.
- Communicate professionally with all customers.
- Follow process flows and interaction points to increase REO, Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure, and Purchase disposition within title production timeframes.
- 2+ years related professional experience in the title insurance
- Must be familiar with basic underwriting practices
- Possess analytical skills for resolving title problems and reviewing title documents and legal descriptions, a searcher or examiner background is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills, reacting well under pressure
- Familiarity with recording procedures
- Experience with obtaining payoff statements of liens and other payable items