DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title Insurance Closing CoordinatorWA - Tacoma
JobTracks is looking for a Title Insurance Closing Coordinator to fill a Title Insurance opening at a Title Insurance company located in Tacoma. The ideal Closing Coordinator Candidate should be able to have the following Escrow and Title Insurance Skills:
Requirements of the Title Insurance Closing Coordinator:
- Prepare and amend closing policies
- The primary duty of a Title Insurance Closing Operations Specialist is to communicate with the lenders, real estate offices and service companies to obtain the information needed to proceed to the settlement table.
- After they gather this information they prepare the settlement sheet and all other necessary documents needed for closing.
- They also verify the accuracy of the lenders package.
- Finalize title bill to reflect any changes/updates (new recording documents needed, surveys that need to be ordered)
- Schedule closings and assist closers with possible changes and continuations at closing, order continuations & updated municipals searches on scheduled closings, post-closing breakdown on files, prepare closer packages to include policies, invoice, title report, affidavits & survey and assist in other areas of operation, as needed
- Salary $55000 - 75000 Depending on Experience
- Partial Remote and Possible Full Remote Opportunity
- Full Time position minimum 40 hours per week
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Additional Company benefits potentially available
- We are looking for someone with job stability (not jumping around every year)
- Title Express and Green Folders experience preferred
- Recent title processing experience (past 6 years)
- Knows PA purchases/transactions preferred
- Someone who is accustomed to working directly with realtors, lenders, attorneys and sellers.
- High customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required Strong typing and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a detail-oriented work ethic 3-5 years of experience in the title industry is required