DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantTX - Plano
We are currently looking for high-energy Escrow Assistants with industry experience and excellent customer support skills to join the team of a Title Company in the North Dallas area.
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand!
Escrow Assistantsare responsible for establishing new escrow accounts and processing escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures. Acts as a neutral third-party between buyers and sellers during a real estate sale, managing funds and processing real estate transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title.
- Prepares HUD by utilizing lender instructions; Closes escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering, and enforcing adherence, to requirements.
- Acts in an advisory capacity, making recommendations that may have an important bearing on the conduct of the business.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Experience using the MS Office suite and industry software.
- Resware preferred
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-tasking effectively, particularly in fast-paced and high volume situations
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment and effectiveness in the delivery of and focus on customer service to drive value