DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow AssistantTX - Southlake
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team of a well-respected Title Insurance company in Southlake. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, polished and professional.
The ideal Escrow Assistant will have at least 2 years of lead experience with residential or commercial title experience.
The Escrow Assistant supports the Escrow Officer in achieving closing team goals and objectives. This role works closely with buyers, sellers, realtors, and lenders to achieve harmonious closing transactions.
- Previous residential or commercial title industry experience.
- Knowledge of SoftProsoftware is a plus!
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Receive and process orders for title insurance.
- Review commitment requirements and take appropriate actions.
- Revise and send out title commitments.
- Prepare closing statements and other documents required for closings.
- Answer questions for buyers, sellers, realtors, and lenders.
- Assist the Escrow Officer during closings and handle table fundings.
- Process all submissions, fundings, disbursements, and document filings.
- Balance, receive, and disburse funds; issue checks to parties.
- File legal documents with appropriate county clerks and state offices.
- Review and process files after closings.
- Scan and copy heavy volume of real estate documents.