DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Jr Texas Sales RepresentativeTX - Frisco
Jr. Texas Sales Representative
Our client is a full-service title settlement underwriting services company serving title agencies in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions. Our client has an opportunity for Jr. Texas Sales Representatives in Dallas to assist agency sales representatives in generating new relationships and maintaining existing relationships with title agencies in order to expand our share of their business.
The Jr. Texas Sales Representative will develop and maintain relationships with title agents working under the direction of a Sr. Texas Sales Representative. This position is an entry-level position with the career path to becoming an agency representative for our client. Our client is looking for individuals who are eager and willing to learn sales skills, industry knowledge, licensing for new title agencies, and how to create teach and implement seminars for title agents on a variety of topics to include training and education for title agents and their customers. The Jr. Texas Sales Representative under the supervision of our Sr. Texas Sales Representatives will oversee agent activity review financials and be responsible for monitoring and documenting agent performance. Will network and cultivate relationships with prospects and clients throughout the State of Texas.
- Entry-level position
- Experience in title insurance, mortgage or lending indistry required. 1 year.
- Looking for individuals who are coachable, eager and willing to learn.
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred. A valid Driver's license is required as well as a personal working car.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills technical skills (email smartphone) along with relationship building skills are essential.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Follows sales plan to promote and sell client's products and services within an assigned territory
- Reports sales activities and results to sales management
- Meets or exceeds Agency sales objectives and goals for assigned territory
- Assesses individual agency needs; develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Focuses on growing revenue and increasing profitability of existing agency relationships by providing excellent customer service and building long-term customer relationships
- Works to improve the quality and profitability of the agency network in assigned territory
- Monitors service delivery for customer satisfaction
- Develops quality agency relationships that meet client's standards
- Provides updates on new and improved products and services to existing agencies
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of client's products/services, competitor practices and industry trends
- Answers complex inquiries related to the client's resources, policies, rates, and state and federal laws and regulations
- Instructs prospective agencies on application submittal
- Ensures new agencies are set up and onboarded to client's applications/systems
- Conducts informational sessions/training on client's resources for new agencies
- Facilitates introduction of new agencies to legal and underwriting personnel
- Plans and facilitates customer events, seminars and training
- Promotes client's local and national webinars
- Utilizes CRM to input and maintain agency information within sales territory
- Represents client at industry networking events
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Base salary plus commission package.