DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Senior Loan ProcessorCA - San Diego
- Minimum 2 years closing/funding in Real Estate processing experience, (first and second trust deed loans)
- Previous experience in escrow administration
- Maintains a closing pipeline by completing closing documents within company stated time-frames, providing final funding authorization to closing agents, and adhering to wire cut-off times
- Examines and reviews files for completion, including title commitments and purchase contracts
- Orders all necessary documents for loan closing
- Prepares loan closing documents and loan proceeds wires/checks
- Ensures TRID regulations are followed, update Mortgage Cadence with dates and methods of delivery of the closing disclosures and loan documents
- Ensure the Intent to proceed and the original TRID documents are in VLF
- Performs loan closings, including signing of final loan
- Provides members with basic understanding of loan documents.
- Orders proper title endorsements and sends documents to title or escrow for recordation with recording instructions.
- Ensures that the closing documentation meets financial industry regulations