DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
CloserOH - Grove City
Please Read the following before applying:
$40-60k 1st year total earning potential (including the below items)
Up to $250/month mileage reimbursements plus up to $500/month in closer bonus incentive
50-60 hours per week
You drive your own vehicle - Franklin and surrounding Counties and occasionally outlying Counties
You must be comfortable meeting with and interacting with people on a daily basis. This is a customer facing position and requires excellent communication skills
Required to work evenings and be on-call at least 1 weekend per month
The Closer is responsible for ensuring that the execution of closing documents is performed in an expert manner. The closer is customer-facing and interacts with all parties. They oversee the final step of the closing process and are responsible for creating a fun and professional environment for customers and clients. This position requires the Closer to exercise extreme independent judgment and to possess the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle any situation which may arise during the closing process.
-Oversee execution of title and loan documentation by both the buyers and sellers in Real Estate Transactions
-Act as a guide through the final step of the closing process.
- Collaborate with the title department to resolve title questions that may arise at closing
- Prepare all closing documents necessary to ensure compliance with lenders/title company at closing
- Oversee the issuance of checks/funds needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Secure all documents (corrective and others) that may be required for the issuance of title insurance
- Conduct closing with customer, realtor, lenders, and attorneys
- Assist customers and clients with closing related questions. Acts as an intermediary between different parties
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all funds are collected, all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy, signatures are collected, and acknowledgments and legal descriptions are correct
- Provides high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for escrow transactions
- Understands industry developments and regulatory issues and the impact on the business
- Experienced with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field.
- Work independently and make appropriate decisions.
- Excellent client relations and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages - ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information.
- Successful track record in the escrow industry and expertise in a variety of escrow product areas.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with multiple types of roles such as real estate sellers, buyers, agents, and brokers.
- 2+ years' experience as a Real Estate or Loan Closer
- Notary public.
- Background in Accounting, Business Administration, Real Estate, Statistics, and Finance.
Must be willing to work nights and potentially on weekends! We are not a traditional title company. We provide service to our customers and are on-call 24/7/365.
Please provide a Resume AND Letter/email explaining how you would be an asset to our team. Resume's submitted WITHOUT a letter will NOT be considered.
We are focused on providing exemplary service to our clients and are looking for someone who brings positive and passionate energy; someone who is always willing to go the extra mile to wow our clients and their customers. Join our amazing team and experience the difference!
Pay to commensurate with experience. Bonuses based on performance.
Thank you in advance!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year