DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Sr Texas Sales RepresentativeTX - Frisco
Sr. Texas Sale Representative
Our client is a full-service title settlement underwriting services company serving title agencies in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions is looking for a Sr. Texas Sales Representative for their agency division. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new relationships with title agents and law firms who are not currently working with our client and build strong relationships with existing client title agents in order to expand their share of their business.
The Sr. Texas Sales Representative will develop and maintain relationships with title agents in Texas. This individual will utilize their sales skills and industry knowledge in order to identify and evaluate key prospects and oversee the title agent application process. Will handle licensing for new title agencies and for changes with current licensees. Will create, teach, and implement seminars for title agents on a variety of topics to include training and education for title agents and their customers. Will oversee agent activity review financials and be responsible for monitoring and documenting agent performance. Will network and cultivate relationships with mortgage lenders real estate agents' principals etc. as a complement to title agent relationships.
- 2-3 years of texas agency sales experience is required, or a combination of title sales, mortgage sales and lending.
- Existing book of business is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred. A valid Driver's license is required as well as a personal working car.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills technical skills (email smartphone) along with relationship-building skills are essential.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Follows sales plan to promote and sell client's products and services nationally.
- Reports sales activities and results to management
- Meets or exceeds Agency sales objectives and goals
- Assesses individual agency needs; develops, presents, and implements a plan to meet those needs
- Focuses on growing revenue and increasing profitability of existing agency relationships by providing excellent customer service and building long-term customer relationships
- Works to improve the quality and profitability of the agency network in assigned territory
- Monitors service delivery for customer satisfaction
- Develops quality agency relationships that meet client's standards
- Provides updates on new and improved products and services to existing agencies
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of client's products/services, competitor practices, and industry trends
- Answers complex inquiries related to the client's resources, policies, rates, and state and federal laws and regulations
- Instructs prospective agencies on application submittal
- Ensures new agencies are set up and onboarded to client's applications/systems
- Conducts informational sessions/training on client's resources for new agencies
- Facilitates introduction of new agencies to legal and underwriting personnel
- Plans and facilitates customer events, seminars, and training
- Promotes client's local and national webinars
- Utilizes CRM to input and maintain agency information within sales territory
- Represents client at industry networking events
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Base salary plus commission package commensurate with existing book of business.