DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow ManagerAZ - Scottsdale
Escrow Manager - Scottsdale/Phoenix AZ
Our client, a national real estate powerhouse is looking for an escrow manager for their Scottsdale/Phoenix office.
About the team
We are looking for an experienced Escrow Manager or a success-driven individual to lead a new and growing escrow team in our Scottsdale office. They will possess an extreme desire to WOW their buyer/seller/lender customers by meeting timelines, communicating proactively and regularly, and serving customers with a pleasant, appreciative attitude. Please note that this team is temporarily working remotely due to Covid-19.
About the role
An ideal candidate has experience in leading high-volume Arizona escrow operations. They will have experience guiding and supporting a team of escrow officers and assistants; and executing established policies and procedures to drive a superior experience for our buyer, seller, and real estate agent customers. They will provide input on workflow design, including critical escrow tasks, and collaborate with our training team to ensure training materials are up to date and available to assist in providing knowledge and standardize processes for the escrow team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure performance standards and closings dates are met
- Create a customer-centric culture in a positive working environment
- Resolve escalated issues that can cause closing delays
- Perform final quality review of CD/settlement statements and other closing documents
- Coordinate with internal banking and accounting teams in the maintenance of escrow accounts and records
- Assist with workflow design and optimization activities
- Guide training team to build training material, job aids, and P&Ps to replicate knowledge and standardize processes
- Provide guidance and support for team members performing escrow functions including:
- Obtaining all payoffs, taxes, and HOA dues
- Prorating amounts correctly
- Collaborating with the title department to resolve title issues
- Preparing CD Statements and other closing documents
- Address inquiries from transaction participants in a timely manner
- Confirm closing dates, locations and schedule signings
- Balancing and disbursing funds accurately and timely
Who you are
You're excellent at leading teams and managing multiple priorities to help actively drive deliverables. You are experienced in supervising a closing pipeline of residential purchase and resale transactions to ensure close of escrow dates are met. You help clarify the direction for teams by addressing obstacles hindering teams from meeting deadlines. You love technology and are not afraid to thrive in a primarily paperless environment. You carry yourself professionally and represent our client both internally and externally.
- 3 + years of leading in the title and settlement business, with 5+ years of related closing experience
- Able to motivate, drive, and coach escrow staff
- Familiar with standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry of Arizona.
- Knowledge of residential purchase and resale transactions from receipt of the contract through funding and disbursement for a successful closing.
- Knowledgeable in using escrow/closing software. Experience with ResWare preferred.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills with both internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with various title policy forms and typical endorsements required.
- Ability to resolve escalated closing issues quickly.
- Experience in managing closing workflows and processes that quickly move a file to closing.
- Able to calculate discounts, prorations and commission splits accurately.
- Detail-oriented and precision-focused.
- Ability to drive results and work in an outcome-driven environment.
- Delivers a high level of encouraging behaviors and able to provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to work in a collaborative and team-based environment.
- temporarily working remote due to Covid-19
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, they provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations they can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.