DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Field Services TechNM - Albuquerque
Valid Through: 5/31/2021
We are looking for a Field Services Tech in Albuquerque
Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues with PC and laptops, LAN network connectivity, printers, and peripherals.
This position will be responsible for the building, configuring, maintaining, and updating of the end-user systems, and will involve light system administration level tasks regarding active directory in a corporate enterprise environment.
- Manage, resolve, and update tickets and escalate as needed.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Conduct diagnostic reviews and produce error reports in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic software problems, install updates and upgrades in order to maintain proper functioning.
- Provide software support from installing basic hardware/software and networking components to meet user needs.
- Coordinate IT purchasing responsibilities - which will include working with vendors, end-users, and management staff concerning procuring, tracking, documenting, and deploying hardware and software.
- Basic PC Computing training for end-users
- May have to move various PC's and other PC related equipment as needed for user relocation or new office setup.
- Other duties as assigned