DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Escrow ProcessorTX - Plano
I have targeted you for an opening I am currently looking to fill in Plano - Escrow Processor. This opening is with diversified homebuilding and land development company that is undergoing explosive growth and is recognized as one of the leading innovators in the market today. Below is the job description for your consideration:
- Provide requested information or answers to questions from lenders, buyers, and sellers
- Review lender instructions and prepare CD's for all loan transactions
- Prepare HUD's for all cash transactions
- Send HUD's/CD's to seller for approval
- Send CD's to lender for approval
- Provide buyers with final figures on all cash transactions
- Obtain final loan documents from lender and review for accuracy
- Prepare Special Warranty Deed/Special Warranty Deed with Vendor's Lien
- Prepare other miscellaneous title company and builder documents for closing
- Once all final documents are received prepare file for closing
- Obtain signatures from sellers for closing
- Copy driver's licenses and methods of payment for file
- Prepare flash drive with closing and HOA documents for buyers
- Serve as back up closer
- Obtain funding authorization from preferred and outside lenders on residential transactions
- Notify all parties (buyers realtors, salespeople) once file has funded
- Balance file and disburse funds
- Initiate outgoing wire transfers for payoffs, proceeds, and commissions (if requested)
- Prepare lender packages and checks for distribution
- Ship completed closing packages back to lender per their instructions
- Request bank transfers of Green Brick Title fees into operating and e-Record accounts
- Upload signed buyer closing packages, seller packages, and accounting packages into FileScan and prepare and maintain all title company documents in RamQuest/Qualia
- Record documents using the online e-Record system
- Upload recorded documents into FileScan/Qualia
- Send required post-closing items to Camille in accounting
- Upload seller packages into CB JENI website (CB JENI and Normandy Homes)
- Email seller packages to Southgate Homes and other builders
- Request issuance of final title insurance policies/binders by sending Fidelity required items
- Monitor incoming and outgoing wire notifications
- Assist accounting in clearing issues with monthly three-way reconciliations
- Balance files, cut checks, and initiate wires on lot and commercial transactions
- Assist with mailing out completed title insurance policies
- Once releases are recorded, policies/binders delivered, and files have a zero-balance mark, close/archive in RamQuest/Qualia
- Ensure all items are uploaded into FileScan and then shred the paper file and its contents
- Maintain Escrow Officer License and Notary Public in good standing
- Phone duty to relieve receptionist for lunch break
- Back-up for funder/post-closer
- Escrow Officer duties interchangeable with the funding/post-closing duties
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a licensed escrow officer.
- Proficient with Qualia, RamQuest, Closing Market and TitleWave.
- Escrow License required for regulatory compliance with transaction functions.
- Notary Public, required.
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry, particularly related to single family development and lot takedowns
- High level understanding title exceptions and curative actions.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
- Able to work with a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Team player
- Organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills