DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
National Agency Policy ManagerTX - Frisco
National Agency Policy Manager
We are seeking an Experienced National Agency Policy Manager to join the team of a busy Title Insurance Underwriter. (Remote Work Opportunity)
Our client, a national title insurance underwriter with offices across the united state, is looking for an experienced national agency policy manager for their agency services group. The successful candidate must be familiar with national title policy experience, and Resware.
Become part of a rapidly growing team, dedicated to building creative solutions for the title insurance industry.
• Responsible for maintaining optimal levels of production typing and product review of the Title Policy Department. Ensure high output quality and maintains high levels of employee preparedness by constant oversight and continual development of employee skills. Accountable for managing workload issues across teams and tracking productivity as a whole. Maintains good client relations by taking direct action on client requests and issues. Conducts performance reviews for staff and participates in staffing issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Review daily all assigned Work in Progress reports ensuring completion of tasks.
• Evaluate reports that depict client activity to ensure efficient team operations and client satisfaction.
• Manage workload issues across teams and propose and implement efficiency initiatives as deemed necessary.
• Make recommendations to the Director for staffing levels, overtime, and movement of employees between teams.
• Resolves title policy issues.
• Enforce staff adherence to client time requirements.
• Develop and maintain department policies and procedures.
• Conduct staff meetings to convey operational issues.
• Maintain the highest levels of customer service.
• Recommend systems and process enhancements to reduce processing times and improve accuracy.
• Maintain open communication with team members, clients, vendors, other departments, and management.
• All other duties as assigned by management.
• Prior experience as a National Agency Policy Manager.
• Prior experience with Resware.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of real estate closing title searching and underwriting processes.
• Must possess good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and demonstrate good communication and customer service skills
• Knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft software products.
Why Join our client's team:
• Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• 401K plan with employer match
• PTO (Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday)
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious, and decisive team player with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed, and a burning desire to provide award-winning customer service, please apply today!!