DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title AssistantCA - Sherman Oaks
Valid Through: 5/10/2021
We are seeking an Experienced Title Assistant to join the team of a busy Title Insurance Company.
- Reviewing recorded documents, such as deeds, mortgages, trust deeds and contracts that affect property titles.
- Preparing reports describing any title encumbrances encountered during search activities and outlining actions needed to clear titles.
- Obtaining maps or drawings delineating properties from title plants, county surveyor's and assessor's offices.
- Examining documents from Plant database related to real estate transactions.
- Compiling and reviewing documents from the plant database to prepare
- preliminary title reports.
- Managing workflow of Title Unit and providing technical guidance as needed.
- Reviewing surveys.
- Plotting easements on maps.
- Abstracting and setting up recordings to close transactions.
- 2+ years of title experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Work is a very fast-paced environment so candidates must be able to prioritize and have a sense of urgency while focusing on customer service
- Detail / quality orientation
- Analytical review skills
- Research skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer service orientation
- Standard MS skill set
- Proficient with company operating systems
- Knowledge of legal terms helpful