DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Title ExaminerMD - Beltsville
Valid Through: 11/21/2020
Minimum Qualifications Minimum/General Experience. This position requires a minimum of two-years of experience searching and reviewing real property records online and in person, including experience in summarizing the content of the searched records. Minimum educational requirement Juris Doctorate degree or paralegal certificate.
The Contractor shall provide Title Examiner candidates who has capabilities listed below:
- Proficient in online and in person review of real property records in multiple states.
- Expert in the review of real property records and able to determine, based on such review, the nature of the interest, the impact to the encumbered property and the grantors and grantees of the property interest.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software, Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience with or knowledge of the principles of American English grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and sentence structure The Contractor shall provide a resume for the suggested Contractor employee to the designated NRCS representative and CO.
2.5.1TasksThe contractor shall perform independently as a title examiner for the NRCS easement programs division, including the associated coordination with the EPD leader and subject matter experts to coordinate the projects. This includes:
- 188.8.131.52 Searching real property records online and in person through the United States to locate (i) real property interests held by the United States, by and through NRCS or its predecessor agencies and (ii) property interests encumbering existing or potential NRCS easements.
- 184.108.40.206 Review real property records and title commitments related to NRCS easement programs to determine the nature of the real property interests or encumbrances.
- 220.127.116.11 Prepare summaries of search results and real property records for review by NRCS
- 18.104.22.168 Assist NRCS in the development of Statements of Work to contract additional title work related to NRCS easement programs. Contractor works in accordance with the performance work statement but must also be able to exercise independent judgment while supporting the customer.