DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
CloserTX - Southlake
We are still hiring during the pandemic of COVID-19 (or Corona Virus).
Your health and safety is our #1 priority at JobTracks.
We will be conducting video interviews during this time to ensure your safety.
We are seeking an experienced Escrow Officer with Following or Book of Business to join the team of a Title Company in Southlake, TX. The Escrow Officer should work in achieving closing team goals and objectives. This role works closely with buyers, sellers, realtors, and lenders to achieve harmonious closing transactions.
Qualified candidates will:
- Process and close files
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status
- Provide up to date communication with Realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers, and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, sales contracts, estoppels, searches, and others
- Process all submissions, fundings, disbursements, and document filings.
- Balance, receive, and disburse funds; issue checks to parties.
- File legal documents with appropriate county clerks and state offices.
- Review all files before, during, and after the closings to prevent and resolve any potential issues/claims
- Oversee signings with all parties involved.
- Previous residential or commercial title industry experience.
- Knowledge of SoftPro, RamQuest, ResWare, FAST, E-Closing, or other title production software.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Title License Preferred
All team members enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation, sick leave, personal leave, and holidays.