DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Gauge DeveloperTX - Dallas
The company is a global business focused on the construction and mining markets. We are financially strong and have experienced steady growth through the development of innovative products allowing for market share expansion. To support our growth, we are investing in new technology to streamline our business while improving our customer experience. We are seeking individuals that are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to enhance their personal development while supporting the company's growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Design gauges and create drawings by using Creo Solid modeling software.
- Analyze fit issues and make corrections by collecting and analyzing data.
- Perform tolerance stack up analysis and statistical analysis data.
- Document corrective actions required by Engineering for record-keeping.
- Assist QC with new gauge evaluations and validations.
- Assist with project planning and presentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND WORK REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in Mechanical Design & Engineering, GD&T Standards and Industrial Manufacturing
- 3 to 5 yrs. of drafting experience, specifically in design & manufacturing
- Educational/work experience with CAD solid modeling software (Pro-E/Creo)
- Strong Math, MS Excel and MS Power Point Skills
- Gauge design experience is preferred
- Team oriented to work with others cooperatively and collaboratively
What We Offer
The company is a diverse, collaborative and open work environment where you'll work closely with key members of the Production and Engineering Teams. You'll enjoy the opportunity to maximize your career with this integral role providing valuable analysis and recommendations. We also provide top-notch benefits, company matching 401K plan, 10 paid holidays, paid leave and tons of growth opportunities.